TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Golden Duck Pte Ltd ("TGD") maintains this website ("Web Site") and is responsible for this promotion. You can access and use this Website only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use ("Terms and Conditions") without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Website. You may download material displayed on the Website for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, repost, or use the contents of the Website for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without TGD’s written permission. TGD reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Website or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
- The Campaign is open only to all residents of Singapore, except employees and immediate family members of The Golden Duck Pte Ltd ("TGD"), and parties which are directly involved in organizing this campaign. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Campaign.
- Purchase a minimum of SG$10 of any TGD product(s), in a single receipt, to qualify
- The Campaign is open to the following participating retailers in Singapore:
- NTUC Fairprice Group
- Dairy Farm Group (Giant and Cold Storage)
- The Campaign is valid from 01 May 2021 – 29 May 2021.
- Campaign entries must be completed in full and made in the manner specified on the Entry Form by the closing date. You must include all details outlined in the Entry Form. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be received before 23:59 hours on 29 May 2021 (GMT +08:00).
- By submitting the entries, each participant thereby (a) specifically authorizes TGD to use and/or license third parties to use such entry in whole or in part, throughout the universe, in perpetuity in or on any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, and alone or together or as part of otherwise unlawful information, infringe or violate any copyright or other right, or contain any matter other information, content and/or material of any kind or nature; (b) represents and warrants that all elements contained in the contest entry (i) is original to the participant or fully cleared for use as contemplated herein, (ii) does and will not, in any way, violate or breach any of the terms of any other agreement the participant may be a party to, (iii) does not contain libellous, tortuous, or the publication or sale of which will violate any federal or state statute or regulation, (iv) is not obscene or in any other manner unlawful, and (v) shall not require TGD to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of TGD’s use or exploitation of the same.
- Representatives of TGD will pick winners amongst all eligible entries. TGD’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about TGD’s decision.
- Winners may be required to participate in public relations events tied to the campaign to generate press coverage of the campaign and the accessories range. This may include, but not be limited to, quotes given for inclusion in press releases and interviews, etc.
- TGD reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations of the Campaign. These include entries submitted with invalid or incorrect information.
- Participants should retain the original receipts (as proof of purchase) that were used during the campaign submission. Participants may be required to present original proof of purchase.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and may be subject to availability. The value of the prizes may vary; TGD reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of TGD by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to (i) the campaign, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- The winners of the campaign will be announced privately and a prize notification email will be sent by 31 August 2021. The winners will also be notified separately by email or telephone. TGD reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Campaign, TGD at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
- TGD’s decision regarding the award of all prizes, and/or in every situation including any not covered in these Terms and Conditions, shall be final and binding on all participants in the campaign, and no queries, challenges, or appeals may be made or entertained regarding TGD’s decision on the same. The receipt by any winner of any prize under this Campaign is conditional upon compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- TGD cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Campaign or as a result of entering the Campaign or accepting any prize. TGD is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Campaign.
- By entering the Campaign or accepting the prizes, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect, and consequential losses) shall be asserted against TGD, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind resulting from the Campaign and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
- By entering the campaign, You agree:
- to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for TGD’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- to the use of the information submitted on the campaign entry form, without compensation, for TGD’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
- Each individual participating in this competition acknowledges that:
- in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to TGD or obtained by TGD from her/him pursuant to this application:
- he/he is authorised to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this campaign, and the use of such Personal Information by TGD as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to TGD’s external agencies or third parties)
- TGD and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our
Web site or responds to our advertisements and campagins. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.